Value added benefits from system membership are achieved through our "intelligent network," which supports the synergy of sharing best practices and other evidence-based information across the system.
These activities build camaraderie amongst peers and help facilitate a strong sense of teamwork.
The system's best examples of this work annually are exhibited at the Fall Conference, a gathering of more than 800 managers, administrators and clinicians. Workshop presenters and poster exhibits pass through a rigorous, competitive review process, and the "best of the best" receive awards during a special ceremony.
While all of the awards support Trinity Health's corporate strategic plan, the words "Replication of Innovation" best capture the spirit of the system's Intelligent Network.
Below are just two examples where piloting a best practice led to replication and a corresponding increase in corporate-wide value at little or no "consulting" cost.
Award distinctions are:
- Advancing and Supporting Innovation
- Developing and Maintaining an Outstanding Work Force
- Effectively Managing Portfolio of Resources
- Improving Performance to Benchmark Levels
- Strengthening Mission Fulfillment
- Rapid Replication of Innovation.